- A story or event recorded by a camera as a set of moving images and shown in a theater or on television; a motion picture
- A film, also called a movie or motion picture, is a story conveyed with moving images. It is produced by recording photographic images with cameras, or by creating images using animation techniques or visual effects. The process of filmmaking has developed into an art form and industry.
- Motion pictures generally or the motion-picture industry
- M.O.V.I.E. is a video game written by Dusko Dimitrijevic for the ZX Spectrum and Amstrad CPC and was published by Imagine Software in 1986.
- A movie theater
- a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement; “they went to a movie every Saturday night”; “the film was shot on location”
- A personified figure of love, often represented as Cupid
- any object of warm affection or devotion; “the theater was her first love”; “he has a passion for cock fighting”;
- An intense feeling of deep affection
- a strong positive emotion of regard and affection; “his love for his work”; “children need a lot of love”
- A deep romantic or sexual attachment to someone
- have a great affection or liking for; “I love French food”; “She loves her boss and works hard for him”
- containing as much or as many as is possible or normal; “a full glass”; “a sky full of stars”; “a full life”; “the auditorium was full to overflowing”
- Containing or holding much or many; having a large number of
- Having eaten or drunk to one’s limits or satisfaction
- full moon: the time when the Moon is fully illuminated; “the moon is at the full”
- Containing or holding as much or as many as possible; having no empty space
- beat for the purpose of cleaning and thickening; “full the cloth”
- Aaj (आज) is a Hindi language daily broadsheet newspaper in India, currently published from 11 cities in Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and Jharkhand states. The newspaper is published by the Jnanamandal Limited and its present chief editor is Shardul Vikram Gupta.
- (kali) saltwort: bushy plant of Old World salt marshes and sea beaches having prickly leaves; burned to produce a crude soda ash
- (kali) wife of Siva and malevolent form of Devi; “the black”
- Kal (meaning “black” in Romani) is a world music Romani band from Serbia (originally from Valjevo, now based in Belgrade).
love aaj kal full movie – Full Size
013/365 ~ Movie Night!
Oh yay! I just noticed this photo actually made explore! First one!!! Wow, it made it to #27!!! :P Thanks all!!!!
Highest position in Explore: 27 on Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Movie poster Vidal Sassoon